Kommersant newspaper’s 2023 legal ranking recommended Stonebridge Legal in 13 areas, 6 of which were given the highest rating. Moreover, all the firm’s key specialists were included and highly recommended in the newspaper’s ranking of individual lawyers.
Recommended areas of law:
- Antitrust law;
- PPP/Infrastructure projects (highest rating);
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals consulting (highest rating);
- International litigation;
- Manufacturing and industry dispute resolution;
- Capital markets (highest rating);
- Sanctions law;
- Mergers & Acquisitions of Russian assets: High-End;
- Construction and real estate transaction support (highest rating);
- Telecommunications, media and technology consulting;
- Transport and logistics consulting;
- Banking and finance consulting (highest rating); and
- Energy and natural resources consulting (highest rating).
Specialists recommended in the individual lawyers ranking:
- Mikhail Loktionov for Capital Markets and Banking and Finance (highest rating for both);
- Alexey Yadykin for International Commercial Arbitration and International Dispute Resolution (highest rating for both);
- Andrey Dontsov for Corporate Law / Mergers & Acquisitions (highest rating);
- Dmitry Pozin for Sanctions Law (highest rating);
- Sergei Diyachenko for Energy and Natural Resources (highest rating);
- Dmitry Surikov for Manufacturing and Industry; and
- Iskander Binashev for PPP/Infrastructure Projects.
The Stonebridge Legal team would like to thank our clients and colleagues for the trust and practical experience that enabled us achieve these high positions in the ranking.
You can find the results in full here.