We care about the future generation of lawyers, so every year we invite young professionals who have completed their bachelor’s degree in law and are fluent in English to join the Stonebridge Legal team.
- a unique working experience on the most significant Russian and international projects;
- internal trainings from senior colleagues;
- a friendly atmosphere and a study-friendly work schedule;
- corporate events; and
- competitive wages.
How we choose:
- we expect candidates to have in-depth knowledge of current legislation, the ability to competently and clearly express their thoughts (in Russian and English), and a desire to expand their professional horizons; and
- we conduct testing, English language testing and personal interviews, following which the most successful candidates can become part of the Stonebridge Legal team.
Please note that the main period for recruitment of candidates is in the spring, and successful candidates begin work in June–July. Therefore, to be sure to receive an invitation to the test, please submit your CV between January 15 and March 1. We will also be happy to consider CVs sent at other times, but your invitation will depend on the availability of vacancies in the team.
What we expect from you:
- a CV in Russian and English marked “Internship” sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; and
- a positive and business-like attitude to fruitful cooperation!