We act for international and domestic clients in the industrial, commercial and service sectors, as well as for financial institutions.
Our work includes:
- advising on strategy regarding interaction with the Russian competition authority;
- acting on competition law issues in corporate transactions;
- preparing merger control filings;
- advising clients on various anti-monopoly issues relating to corporate restructuring and commercial contracts;
- preparing filings seeking the official view of the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) on the permissibility of joint venture and other agreements;
- advising on various issues arising out of the Russian laws On Foreign Investments and On Foreign Investments in Strategic Assets, including preparing applications for the relevant approvals;
- advising clients in relation to obtaining approvals from the Government Commission for Control over Foreign Investments in the Russian Federation to enter into transactions with shares (equity interests) in Russian companies required to comply with the Russian Federation countersanctions legislation and preparing relevant filings;
- advising on pricing policy, dominance and related matters;
- representing clients during dawn raids conducted by the FAS;
- representing clients in abuse of dominance and other proceedings brought by the FAS;
- organising trainings on Russian antitrust law, including preparing training materials; and
- conducting internal antitrust compliance audits.