We advise on all aspects of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures (JVs) and strategic alliances, privatisations and corporate restructuring, and also help clients in connection with capital increases and share issues. We are well-versed in guiding clients through every step of an M&A transaction, whether they be a buyer, seller, target financial adviser or management.
When it comes to corporate projects, we often deal with matters with more specific areas of practice, such as antitrust, employment and dispute resolution matters. For such specific advice we draw on the expertise of our colleagues from other practices who specialise in these areas.
We are able to tune in to the specifics of each industry, and have experience in supporting major players in banking and finance, technology media and telecommunications (TMT), retail and e-commerce, energy and natural resources, manufacturing, and healthcare and pharmaceuticals sectors on their strategic M&A transactions.
We can help you with:
- acquisition of majority and minority stakes;
- sale of shares and assets;
- representing the interests of majority and minority shareholders in joint ventures;
- asset swaps;
- corporate restructuring;
- acquisition and sale of public companies;
- special situations, strategic advice to boards of directors;
- management incentive plans;
- acquisition finance.