We advise on all aspects of the oil and gas, and mining industries in Russia, the CIS and internationally – from development to export and domestic sales. Over the years, our team has accumulated expert knowledge of the intricacies of the national regulatory frameworks that apply to this sector in various jurisdictions.
Our Energy and Natural Resources practice advises on a wide range of issues, including M&A, joint ventures, project finance, securities, dispute resolution, environmental, regulatory and commercial work.
Our exceptional knowledge of the nuances of the Russian energy sector ensures that we remain a strategic adviser on both cross-border and domestic transactions. We advise on all aspects of the Russian oil and gas and mineral resources regulatory environment, such as mineral licensing, technical services contracts and technical assistance agreements, project management, financing arrangements, currency controls and environmental and safety regulations, as well as the legal regime governing offshore petroleum operations and navigation.
The scope of our work covers:
- M&A transactions;
- strategic alliances and joint ventures;
- advising oil and gas companies and lending institutions in connection with oil and gas exports;
- advising on all aspects of regulatory issues in the oil, gas and mining sector;
- project and corporate financing;
- advising leading companies in the Russian oil and gas industry on raising loans.