Our team supports infrastructure and PPP projects in Russia and the CIS. We advise the public side, sponsors and lenders on the largest and most innovative concession and PPP projects in transportation, public utilities and social infrastructure and other sectors.
We are well-versed in project bankability requirements imposed by key market players, including the requirements for PPP and EPC documentation, off-take agreements, and security documentation.
Our team has practical experience in supporting PPP and infrastructure projects at all stages and under various implementation scenarios: starting from the tender procedure and private financial initiative, construction stage and financial close, to facility commissioning. We can help with project structuring, documentation negotiations, sale of the infrastructure business and, if needed, litigation support on disputes between key project stakeholders.
Our work includes:
- providing comprehensive legal support of concession and PPP projects;
- advising on concession agreements without tender procedures;
- advising on participation in tender procedures;
- advising lenders and sponsors in connection with the financing of complex infrastructure projects, including support on reaching financial close;
- drafting contractual documentation;
- preparation of EPC documentation, off-take agreements and security documentation;
- advising on M&A transactions in the infrastructure sector;
- PPP-related litigation support.