We are well-versed in distressed debt recovery and have extensive experience in troubled debt restructuring and difficult negotiations aimed at resolving complex parallel disputes in Russia and abroad.
We support clients throughout the entire process, including:
- conducting bankruptcy proceedings in Russia and abroad (including parallel proceedings), contesting transactions, and monitoring the enforcement of judgments;
- prosecuting, and recovering debts from, ultimate beneficiaries and intermediate or sister companies in Russia and abroad;
- obtaining foreign court orders to disclose information on assets and on transactions related to those assets, including orders which are cross-border in nature;
- obtaining foreign court orders to seize assets, and freeze operations and property;
- introducing interim administration for debtors’ assets (including the appointment of receivers) in foreign states to investigate the ownership structure of assets and recover withdrawn assets.